With a M.A. in Visual Arts Administration from New York University, and a B.A. in Art History from the University of Delaware, owner, Victoria Dickinson, has worked in all facets of the fine arts industry in both galleries and museums. With this experience, Victoria and her team encouraged clients to enter various competitions, residencies, and additional exhibition opportunities, providing introductions the client may not have otherwise had. Therefore, the artists gained a new self-confidence in themselves, their work, and learned new marketing skills.
Some examples of previous successes include:
- Designed, created, and launched English e-commerce websites for Georges Frank de Cuzey on Squarespace, and on RedBubble 2016.
- Consulted with Japanese client regarding his English website, including curating all of his images with eye toward marketability as well as aesthetics and English language.
- Produced artists' biographies, and artists' statements.
- Directed artist's application process to major summer arts residency program.
- Placed Georges Frank de Cuzey in Summer-long, online exhibition with Museum of Digital Fine Art, 2014.
- Sold two works of Mr. de Cuzey's to Maine collector in Summer 2015.
- Successfully placed an artist in a highly competitive California municipal outdoor sculpture competition.
- Secured for an artist a personal interview at the Yale School of Art.
- Personally introduced a California client to major, established, contemporary NYC art dealers.
- Wrote a gallery-artist contract for an art gallery in Delaware.
Approached and succeeded in getting the curator from MOCA (The Museum of Contemporary Art) to make a “studio visit” to a client's art studio.
"Victoria has been instrumental in the launching of my professional art career. She goes the extra mile to make sure I'm provided every opportunity to enhance my standing in the art community."
Brady Kellner, Fine Arts Professional
"Victoria is a wonderful and friendly person. I have known Victoria to be very passionate and excited about the art industry. Being an Australian artist, we enjoy a professional relationship that is very supportive and encouraging. I highly recommend Victoria to be a reliable and honest business woman and I wish her much success in the future."
Simon Brushfield, Artist
"I liked her approach: she is business-like but also spontaneous and forthright. [She] gave me the confidence I really required. Victoria even helped with how I should dress, makeup, etc., things I thought were unimportant. With Victoria’s guidance into the Los Angeles gallery system, I was able to have an exhibition at one of the galleries, which eventually led to other exhibitions."
Joan Julien Grant, Artist
"Victoria is passionate about helping artists achieve their goals. She has a tremendous amount of energy and looks for opportunities to share with other creative entrepreneurs. I would recommend Victoria because I know she goes the extra mile!"
Carolyn Edlund, Executive Director at The Arts Business Institute/Art Marketing Consultant
"Writing forth and back with Victoria from Switzerland to the USA, I was honored to get to know Victoria as an expert in her field at helping artists throughout the world to get their feet into the US art market. I would recommend Victoria to every colleague artist as an excellent consultant and expert in art, communication, and management."
André G. Seinecke, Partner at SCARCO.NET
"Victoria is a hard working advocate of the Arts. Victoria is honest, forthright, and ethical. Her down to earth manner and professionalism work well with those seeking her guidance and expertise."
Garth Meacham, Professional Woodcarver